Dads can be tough to shop for sometimes. But to get you inspired for the occasion of picking out a Father’s Day gift, we’ve rounded up some suggestions. Some are sincere. Some are tech-savvy, and others old-school. Some are sentimental, while a few are just plain silly. What will you get for your dad?
5. Hype DJ-Style Stereo Headphones (available in-store only)
7. Soft-Touch Lined Blank Journal in various colors (available in-store only)
11. Hype Swivel Folio Case for Kindle Fire™ e-reader (available in-store only); Kindle not included.
12. Screaming, Flying Monkey (available in-store only)
20. Axis and Allies classic Milton Bradley board game (available in select stores only)
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 17. Check out these gift ideas or stop in your neighborhood HPB and ask our Bibliomaniacs for help finding a great gift for your dad.
Got a brilliant gift idea for dad? Don’t keep it to yourself. Share it in the comments below.